Thursday, March 17, 2011

New items for the shop

During my all nighter of sewing the other night I sewed up these 4 darling dresses for the shop. Upcycled dresses are my new favorite things to make right now. I hope to have a few more completed by the weekend. But I have been outside planting peas and sewing hasn't happened in a few nights!

First up, there are 2 small dresses in a size 12mo.

Sunglasses- both the hood and the top of the dress are made from reclaimed tshirts.

Sabrina

Sabrina

I even used the cute little double layer sleeves from the tshirt!
Sabrina

Sabrina

Blowpop- this cute little dress has sparkles on the blow pop design and in its previous life was an Old Navy shirt. The sleeves are made from fabric that I hand dyed!

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

Got an adorable little girl? Well why not buy her an adorable dress?

Photobucket

Photobucket

A wise man once said, buy this dress. Please.

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

Sabrina

As always, you can find all of these in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment