I bought a bunch of the Babyville items at JoAnn's and set to work making diapers. I made a few testers first for my sister and a friend. Both have reported that the diaper worked fine and has held up. So I made 12 for myself so far. I still have 8 more to make but it gets so boring! I am not a very dedicated assembly line seamstress.
These are all the same pattern, some just have velcro, some are snaps, some have curved tabs, some are square, but the basics are all the same. A waterproof PUL outer, microfleece inner with a pocket to stuff a prefold or soaker into.
Here is the inside!
These 2 have a knit outer layer, then the waterproof PUL and then the microfleece inside layer.
Here is another I made for my nephew with the last boyish piece of PUL I had.
These have coordinating tabs!
So far that's all I have! Hopefully within the next 6 or 8 weeks I can find time to sew a few more. I definitely don't want to do laundry everyday!