Wednesday, November 10, 2010

South Bend, Indiana

The girls and I took a quick trip over to South Bend, Indiana for the weekend to visit my Great Aunt Hazel who is turning 90!  Okay, so the trip itself wasn't so quick, but the time spent in South Bend was!  I asked Daniel to be my co pilot but most of his time was spent doing this....

Photobucket

Along the way we saw

this
Photobucket

and I do not even want to know what this is. Those Illinoisans sure know how to live it up.
Photobucket

Once we got to South Bend we saw this
Photobucket

The snow was actually worse the night before on our drive down I80 through Gary, In.

We were there to help surprise Aunt Hazel for her 90th birthday.

Do you think she was surprised?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Geesh Nano nice shirt
Photobucket

Now, Aunt Hazel has 12 kids and a passel of grandchildren and great grandchildren. I can remember her kids fairly well, but I get lost after a while.

John and Aunt Hazel
Photobucket

I can't remember who this cutie belongs too, but he is so adorable! I am pretty sure he is Kim's grandson, but I can't remember his parents...

Photobucket

Ms. Averie what's wrong? And why do I have so many pictures of you with this same scowl?
Photobucket

See, remember this one in Portland?
Photobucket

Nano, Mom, Nin and Annie
Photobucket

What is it with the seriously cute kids who were there?
Photobucket

Mary, Nano and a seriously cute baby.
Photobucket

Danny, holding the aforementioned seriously cute baby. Peggy and Roy also make cameo's in this picture
Photobucket

A passel of kids
Photobucket

My mom and her cousin Annie
Photobucket

Lifting weights. KK with her 3rd cousin Riley
Photobucket

Come on muscles
Photobucket

Hey muscles, the barn door is open
Photobucket

Averie loved this box with a spider in it
Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Averie and her 3rd cousin, Jacinta, were born on the exact same day. How cool!
Photobucket

We also went to Notre Dame for a quick looksie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment