Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whats that? A sewing related post...

I have been sewing, I promise.  Just not a lot.  Here are some recent items.

Hairbows.  Lots and lots of hairbows.  I made a bunch, the girls made a bunch and then we invited Trisha over and she started a bunch and then made me finish them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4th of July

Photobucket

These are some of KK's

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A tunic for Nin.

Ottobre 04/2011 #28

Photobucket

I also made 5 matching July 4th outfits, appliqued with their initials.

Girls are in Farbenmix Roxy's and the boys are in an Ottobre shirt from 03/2006. All appliques are from Planet Applique. These are the best pictures I was able to get!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, a set of 4 burp cloths for a custom order.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment