Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happenings from the top of the hill

A look at what's going on up at the top of the hill.

My girls love riding the bus to school.  Love it!  So every morning they wait at the end of the driveway to be picked up.  The bus is always late, sometimes by 15 minutes.  But that's another post altogether! 

Some days we pose....

Photobucket

Some days we ignore mom...

Photobucket

Some days we dance...

Photobucket

Some days we make funny faces...

Photobucket

Here's the bus!

Photobucket

First day of school!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swim time!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Making cool tie dye swirls on fabric with Sharpies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Diggy Jr.!!!

Photobucket

Homemade mac and cheese! (the only kind we eat) This was my Granny's recipe. She made this for us as kids and taught me how when I was older. I remember her telling me the most important thing was to "salt the noodles". So I always make sure I do!

Photobucket

Tomato tart. Possibly the best thing I have eaten all summer!

Photobucket











No comments:

Post a Comment