Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Upcycles

I recently finished 2 shirts for TheoLeo.  I havent mailed them yet because I have a few other things in the works for him now and I didn't want to ship 2 packages to him.  Do you know who expensive it is to ship baby clothes.  Seriously ridiculous.  So I am trying to fill up a flat rate envelope!

Pattern: Ottobre Design 4/2004
can't remember the #, but it is a size 86 with a wide seam allowance since it is such a slim fitting shirt.

Photobucket

And I added some stripes to the sleeves just for something different. But when I had the bulk of several pieces of fabric on the sleeve it didn't want to hem. So I got a bright idea to hem it with a band of ribbing. But now they are kinda puffy and girly. So says my hubby. But what does he know about sleeves. All that just to say that I tried something new....

Photobucket

This one is my favorite. As soon as I saw this men's size XXL shirt at Goodwill I scooped it up. It makes me giggle.

Photobucket

More stripes

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment