Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stash Game

Stash Game is here again!  Every year I have these grand plans and they just all kind of fall apart.  So this time around I didn't make any plans.  No goals, no talking about what I needed to do, no grand ideas....  I am going to make what I want and when I want.  Now, with this attitude I will not be winning the game.  But for me really it's just a time to not buy any fabric and use what I have. 

Monday, I did stop and trace several patterns and spent my snow day on Tuesday cutting things out.  Between Tuesday night and my second snow day on Wednesday I got 4 shirts and 2 pairs of capri leggings made.  Pretty decent for 2 days huh? 

So maybe that's my problem.  Maybe I set so many goals, I psych myself out and render myself completely useless.  So for now, I will just remain completely goal-less. 

I would have pictures of what I have made, but we got more snow and this morning when I was getting ready for work, it was -9 out.  And no blog is going to force me outside in that just for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment