Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well hello!

Whew, I have been busy.  Lots of sewing, lots of school projects and lots of snow.  I hate snow.  I guess I wouldn't mind snow if it came down 2 inches at a time.  But 9 inches at one time just gets on my nerves.  When there is a foot of snow on the back deck I can't get out to take pictures!

Anyway, I have been quite busy down in the sewing room.  I need to stop and trace patterns for stash game next month and save all the projects I want to complete for a few more days! 

Do you know a little girl who rules?  Well then skip on over to the etsy shop and buy her this adorable upcycled t- shirt.  Wink wink.

Pattern: Farbenmix Imke (love it) in size 4/5.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or how about this adorable upcycled dress? Made from an Old Navy tee, All you need is love... Also in a size 4.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or how about a nature lover. Do you know a little girl who loves to be outside surrounded by nature? This shirt is also a size 4/5 in my ever popular Farbenmix Antonia pattern. (this shirt hasn't made it up on etsy yet, because of all the snow outside I haven't had a chance to take proper pictures yet)

antonia

antonia

Do you remember Baby Avie, my little niece who is a teeny tiny version of my sister? Well I decided she needed a new pink fur shrug. Because really, what's not to love about a teeny pink fur shrug?

Pattern: Ottobre Design 1/2007 in size 80. About 12 months ish. Avie is a tiny thing.

1/07

And modeled by Bear. When it can fit on a stuffed animal you know it's tiny!

1/07

And finally, cute pink baby stuff! I had an itchin to make pink baby stuff the other day. And no, I am not pregnant. I don't know why people keep asking me that. So I only know one person who is pregnant with a baby girl so she gets everything.

All patterns are size 62 (3 mo. ish) and are from the new Ottobre, 1/2011.

#4
1/11

#9- leggings with cute little gathers on the sides.

1/11

#8- the cutest little velour jumper! Holy cow, these kind of things are what makes me consider having another baby.

1/11

back

1/11

All put together

1/11

And just in case you didn't believe me about all the snow on the back deck

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment