Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentine Shirts for sale!

Last night I finished up some Valentine shirts to sell in my etsy shop. I figured I would branch out from purses to include some shirts since I have so much fun making them! I could seriously stay home and paint t shirts all day long!

Here are the 6 I started with in size order..

Size 2/3

Photobucket

sleeve edging

Photobucket

back

Photobucket

also a size 2/3 but about an inch longer and can be worn with leggings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

back

Photobucket

size 4/5

Photobucket

back

Photobucket

sleeve edging..

Photobucket

this is my fave.... In size 4/5

Photobucket

Photobucket

back (kind of a slanty picture.. it was so windy this morning!)

Photobucket


size 6/7

Photobucket

kind of hard to see all the sparkles!

Photobucket

back

Photobucket

and finally the largest size. I had intended this to be a 8/9, but it's more like a 6/7 also since the main red fabric doesn't have a lot of stretch to it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

back (it's not really that narrow, just the darn wind this morning!)

Photobucket


If you would like to purchase one just head on over to my etsy shop. They should all be posted by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment