Friday, October 8, 2010

Project Runway

A few years ago I started watching PR and now I don't think I could live without it. Seriously, it is so important to me that I watched last night's dvr'd episode while sitting on Nin's hardwood bedroom floor. For those of you who have been to my house, my tv is the 51 in. monster in the living room. And occasionally it does this weird thing where it blinks out and won't turn back on for hours. Last night was one of those nights. About 20 min. in to the show it blinked out. So I had to resort to sitting on Nin's bedroom floor to watch!

Anyways this post is less about my tv problems and more about the trainwreck last night.

Designers I liked...
Andy- he totally deserved to win last night. Great stuff and that dress (that vaguely looked like a skeleton suit) was very cool.
Mondo- loved the circle jacket of his. And he is totally awe inspiring. I just want to snatch him up and tell him everything will be okay.

Designers I was "meh" about...
April- I have always been just okay with her stuff. If this were Project Okay, she would definitely win.
Christopher- while he has always been okay, he just doesn't make as many showstopping pieces and I guess it was his time to go. Although is a hotty and I would totally keep him around for some eye candy. ;)

Designers who were not so great.....
Gretchen- really. Could she have a bigger head? But this show isn't about who has the best personality, its about design, and she makes some cool things, but not last night.
Michael- why is he still here?

But the train wreck. Wow! Could Ivy be anymore bitchy? I actually laughed when the needle popped out of the machine and poked her in the eye. Very 3rd grade of me huh? And please don't vote me off the island, but Casanova was so funny and cute last night. He should win Project Personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment