Friday, October 1, 2010

A new party dress

As I posted in my last Flashback Friday post Nin has a party dress that I made her 2 years ago. She loves to wear it to parties so she can be all fancy. Well since she is outgrowing it, I decided she needed another. I stayed up late 2 nights in a row working on this party dress and it was all worth it because she LOVES IT!!! It's the best party dress ever!

I used some Hannah Montana cotton on the main part. I also broke out some ribbon and vintage lace from my Grandma. Mimi gave me a few bags of lace left over from her sewing days and some of the pieces still had tags on them. The oldest pieces I found were from 1974! From before I was even born!!

Pattern:
Farbenmix Roxy in a woven, instead of knit like KK's.
Size 134 with extra seam allowance so I could insert a zipper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment