Monday, August 2, 2010

Sewing projects

I have been very busy in the sewing room lately so I thought I would share a few pictures!

A few things for the farmers market booth

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple fall shirts for KK

Pattern:
Farbenmix Antonia
size 128 with added length

Photobucket

Photobucket

A tiny jumper. Seriously, I am not sure if this would have fit my babies! But the pattern
says it is 0 to 3 mo.

Pattern:
Jamie jumper by Fishsticks and fries
Size 0-3 mo

Photobucket

Peace sign purse with zipper pouch and Kayka Lou wallet

Photobucket

Suspenders with robot elastic and black rip stop. They are adjustable so hopefully they will fit for awhile.

Photobucket

Apron

No pattern, I just traced a RTW (ready to wear) apron and made my own.

Photobucket

Keyka Lou wallets and a small zipper pouch.

Photobucket

Phew. That was a lot. I have several more projects cut out and waiting on my table. Hopefully I will ahve another sewing day like I had yesterday and can zip through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment