Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fall clothes for Nin

I finished up both of these things for little Nin the other night. I was like a madwoman, determined to stay up until they were done. :) So at 11:30 I was finishing the hem on the dress. The dress was supposed to be for her first day of school, but she has decided that she doesn't want to wear it, she wants leggings and a tunic. I may just have to hold her down and dress her in it myself!

Pattern:
Ottobre 1/09
design # 14, Kerttu tunic
size 122, lengthened from tunic to dress

Photobucket

Look at that cute binding! Little hearts!
Photobucket


and a long sleeve top

Pattern:
Ottobre 1/09
design # 18, Orvokki top
size 122

Photobucket

I have 2 more things in progress that I hope to finish soon, but Shark Week has provided an excellent distraction this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment