Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Garden Tour

The garden has ramped up production over the last two weeks and we are consistently picking veggies every night.

Cucumber is growing out of his space
Photobucket

Hello honeybees, thank you for all your hard work. Maybe next time though, you could pollinate the watermelon instead of the zuchini. Zuchini is plentiful right now. Thanks.
Photobucket

jungle of tomatoes, 6 plants here including 4 hybrids, 1 heirloom and 1 volunteer from last year that I have no idea what it is. I have one more plant that is across the yard currently being swallowed by the cucumber plant.
Photobucket

canteloupe that is growing like crazy. It is taking over the whole garden. (zuchini in the background)
Photobucket

baby canteloupe. Isn't it cute!
Photobucket

peppers
Photobucket

KK and her cucumber
Photobucket

I have a feeling the shrew is back and likes my watermelon
Photobucket

I picked this all last night. The watermelon was probably not ready to be picked, but something or someone (I am talking to you Nin) chewed through the vine and this beauty was left on the ground. I also picked 2 cucumbers and 3 jalepenos that didn't make the picture.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment