Monday, July 2, 2012

Gardening

We are officially "in the squash"!  3 types this year.  It may be a bit overkill but we like squash.  Though sometimes I do feel like Bubba in Forrest Gump, trying to come up with 8 million ways to eat the same thing!


The squash above was picked over 2 days.  I won't be able to keep up with it if we pick this much every other day....  We have Black Beauty zucchini, Patty Pan (which is the little flying saucer shaped one) and a round zucchini, not sure of the name.  The round zucchini was supposed to be yellow summer squash.  At least that is what the envelope said!  When they first started growing I kept looking at them and wondering when they were going to turn yellow!  They should be a nice change up though! 

I am wondering if the round zucchini is this variety?  They look just like the ones growing in my garden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment