Friday, June 10, 2011

Hair pretties and undies. Oh my!

Since my girls love hair pretties I have been making lots of them in summer designs.  Forget sewing, welcome to my hairbow making factory! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

For 4th of July. Still need one more at a minimum. 3 more at a maximum! The girls like to wear 2 each, but I may not have enough time to make 3 more.

Photobucket

Bows with Hair stitchies in the center from GG Embroidery designs

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oops, got one of the ice cream cones glued on wrong side up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nin needed some new undies, so I made 8 pairs. All out of scraps!  I experimented with the leg openings and waist band and in the end she prefers the legs and waist bound in cotton/lycra rather than the elastic. So next time, I will skip the cool elastic and stick with the cotton/lycra. 

Ottobre Design 6/2010

3/11

Ottobre Design 04/04

4/04

No comments:

Post a Comment