Thursday, March 29, 2012

Farbenmix Zucka

I recently bought a new Farbenmix pattern and made up a skirt for each of the girls. Farbenmix Zucka is a skirt pattern. The word zucka in German translates to sugar. Or so the pattern tells me. I mean I don't speak one word of German so I guess it could mean ugly and I wouldn't know! This pattern is very cool and offers lots of opportunities to add in ribbons and laces and trims and ric raks and tags, which is right up my alley. I really want to purchase an emroidery machine which would make these skirts even better!! But I digress... Both are in size 134, which makes it a tad longer on Nin than KK. KK Zucka back Zucka back pocket with tag, ribbon and random stitching Zucka little Farbenmix tag on the front Zucka bottom hem and the ruffle hem on the top layer Zucka Nin Zucka back Zucka back pocket with tag Zucka front pocket with ribbon and fancy schmancy stitiching Zucka tag on the front with up close of hem Zucka twirl! Zucka There are certainly lots of pieces in these skirts, but they are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment