Friday, December 9, 2011

LBB Dolly dresses

I purchased the Lil Blue Boo doll dress pattern awhile back and decided to get to work making dolly dresses for Christmas presents.  I cut out about 10 and sat down and made 6 in one setting!!  These are so incredibly easy.  And they are a great way to use scraps.

They were supposed to be Christmas presents but then my girls found them while they were out to be photographed.  So I let the girls pick out a couple that they wanted and then saved the rest to give out to other little girls who don't snoop out presents!

I would recommend this pattern for all!

Photobucket

This dress is intended as a gift to go along with a matching outfit for a friend's daughter. It has tiny matching leggings!!

Photobucket

Aren't these just the cutest little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment