Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas for Theo!

I made Theo Leo a few things for Christmas!  I figured since he is only 2 he wouldn't remember that I only got him clothes.  But then I felt guilty about only sending clothes so I let my girlies pick out 2 other presents. 

Here are the gifts that I made for him recently.  3 shirts!  I figure messy little boys can never have too many shirts right!  Same pattern as I used before, Ottobre Design 1/2010 #6 size 86.

(And all of these fabrics are from my recent order from Girl Charlee! Love her stuff!!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

For some reason, anytime I look at this shirt I immediately think of Snakes on a Plane....

Photobucket

Look at these tags! Aren't they cool! I bought them from this etsy shop! She has such cool tags! My favorite is the cassette tape that says, handcrafted old skool.

Photobucket

And finally, I made him some more pants like the ones I sent back in October. I love the pattern and I love the cuffs at the hem. That way they grow with him and they keep his little ankles warm!

Pattern: Ottobre Design 4/2010 #11 in size 86. The brown cord is from my stash but the green cord is from a pair of children's European cord pants I bought at Goodwill for like $1.   Another cotton lycra waistband with elastic in it. 

Photobucket

Look at these pockets on the back! I hope they aren't a hazard or anything! But I think they look cool!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment